All pupils at Sherborne have access to the Teen Tips Wellbeing Hub developed by child and adolescent mental health and wellbeing experts, Teen Tips. Pupils are registered on the hub when they join the School as part of their induction to Sherborne. As are result, they are introduced to and given access to a wide range of wellbeing resources including:
- Answers - a huge bank of Q&As on pretty much every topic
- Top Tips - films, blogs and tip sheets on all manner of themes
- Spark - an area to find positivity, inspiration, good news and more
- Futures - Careers Advice and Inspiring Futures Podcasts
- Help Zone - with links to specialist organisations
As a Sherborne parent, you are also entitled to free access to the Teen Tips “Parent Hub’.
The Wellbeing Hub is an interactive online portal, designed to help you guide your sons as they navigate their teenager years. We believe it is an invaluable source of information and support for the whole Sherborne community.
More information can be found here: Teen Tips - Onsite & Online Training for Parents & Schools
As a member, you benefit from:
- Complete Parenting Teens Audio & Video Courses
- Weekly Updated Resources - podcasts, blog posts, interviews, tips and articles
- Weekly Live Q&A with a Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
- ‘Inspiring Futures’ Careers Mini-Podcasts to play to your child
- Ask the Expert Q&A Service
- Q&A Library
- Parents Forum
Our staff also have access to the parent and pupil hubs, which we hope further promotes the wellbeing and positive mental health of the pupils.